We're expecting Twins!

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, June 10, 2011

Nursery (Day 1-3)

Justin was one busy
guy on his days off this week.
He and I finished clearing out
the Guest room, though much of
what was removed is now all over
the rest of house in need of a home.
I'll be working on that this week.

Wednesday, he painted the
room & cleaned the carpet.
He's so fast.
I wasn't allowed to help with
painting the walls because of
the fumes, so when he started
I went to take a nap.
I woke up and the walls were all done!
Amazing man for sure!
When I told him I'd clean the carpet
so it could dry over night he sent me
away again and did it himself.
Gosh, I love him, and
I love being spoiled.

Thursday he installed
the new light fixture.
It's adorable with clouds.

Then he did some touch
ups around the room.
I helped paint the trim.

After installing new blinds he
started on building the furniture.
I helped when I could.

This morning before work Justin
anchored the shelves to the wall.
So far the shelves and
changing table are complete.

Silly me, we did all that
shopping at Ikea but I never got
the pad for the changing table.
Hopefully we can make a
trip up there again soon.
I'd like to get more of the green
baskets as well as the changing pad.

Justin even taught me how to
change the outlets out Thursday.
Thank goodness he's such a
handy man I wouldn't have a
clue how to do those things.
Doesn't he look like such a
proud Daddy in those photos.

This evening I began putting
the items we've collected so
far, away on the shelves.
If Justin's up to it when
he gets home we'll be
assembling the cribs.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Kristin, I'm so happy for you and hubby. These little ones will make you so happy. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete