We're expecting Twins!

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, June 3, 2011

Nursery Shopping

In Feb after finding out we
were having TWINS I bought
the nursery bedding.
It's adorable with neutral colors,
beige, sage green, and brown.
I found a pretty blue color for
the walls and have slowly
collected small items for the room.

Yesterday though was a BIG Day.
Justin rented a U-Haul trailer
and Justin, Mom and I drove up to
Ikea in Tempe, AZ to shop.
It was literally just a trip for
that because we came straight home.

I have been planning this trip for a
while and even had a list of items
printed out of what we would have
to get while there.
So many things, but I wanted to
make sure we have enough storage.
And wanted to make sure what I get will
work with the room size and for us later
down the road as the babies grow.



We got their cribs, changing table,
shelves, high chairs, storage boxes
and a cute light fixture.
There was other odds and ends like
the teethers for the rails of the
cribs, bib cloths and more.
It was pricey, but to be honest it was
a better deal than going to Babies R US
to get a nursery set (meaning one crib
and the matching furniture) that more than
likely wouldn't fit into the room right.

It was nice little trip
and Justin was so helpful.
When he returned the trailer this morning
he even picked up the paint for the room.
He's one proud daddy!

He hopes to paint the room later this week.
And from there assemble the furniture.
I can then start my end of
making it all even prettier.

I'll be sure to post photos once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment