We're expecting Twins!

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Laundry

It's been quite an
eventful week here!
I began doing all the laundry
for the babies, starting with
everything up to 3-6 months.
I thought I was done this
morning as I hung up the last
two onsies, but my Momma is
crazy we went shopping today and
she bought the twins more clothes.
Oh believe me we appreciate it,
but wow the laundry loads are back.
The babies are gonna be
styling in the all the
clothes we've gotten for them.



Now please understand the
photo above is deceiving.
Mom only got a few things
today, however the stacks have
been acquired since we found
out we going to have twins.
The sizes range
from 0-3 months to 3t.
I won't be washing all the
clothes now, just up to
3-6 months to get us started.
The rest I'm putting in filing
boxes to store for later.

Since we thought we'd be
having boys we do have a
good start there too, not as
much as you see here but enough.

It's amazing to see so much PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment