We're expecting Twins!

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Such an excited Daddy!

Justin has been amazing, yes he
says he's diappointed he's having
girls first, but he's determine
we'll have baby #3 and it'll be
a boy so it's not so bad.

He wants all the coolest and
best gadgets for his babies.
A good example is I researched
a bath tub for the counter and
found one that has some of the
best reviews but is just a bath
tub with the hamock.
We bought it and later
on went to Babies R Us.

Mom and I are in one aisle and
he's a couple down from us.
I see him rush past with a huge box.
Finally we see what he's up to.
He's found a Spa Bath Tub for
his babies and it's on SALE.
It's WAY better than the one I
picked, it has a shower portion
and everything.
Now I did ask to get a green one
instead of a pink one, it matches
the bathroom better, haha.
It's about $15 more than the one
I picked not on sale and only a
few dollars more on sale so he
puts it in the cart.
We took back the one
I picked, of course.

Am I upset, heck no.
Excited he's interesting in
getting stuff for the babies
and better stuff even.

He is fun to watch.
I think that night he was the
only one to put stuff in cart,
from extra nice bibs, to dish
soap that's all natural and
of course a few more gadgets.
He's going to be such a cool daddy.
The babies and I are very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment